Hello,

Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 10:48:19, Alain wrote :
AdG> It means : "Vous pouvez aussi voir quand le message sera envoyé si il est
AdG>             prêt plus tard"

I totally agree; it's like this I have translated it first. But it's a
nonsense with the ability to modify the date/time after it. It's not
just having a look !

AdG> It's useless if you only use it without template macro "%Postpone", but if
AdG> you finish a message after a specified date/time, it will simply be sent.

Yes, but the initial sentence doesn't explain it. If the time below is
a "deadline", Rit should have written it clearly !

Thank for your explanations.
--
Regards,
 Francis                          mailto:fran...@dhumes.fr