Hello Dwight,

Sunday, June 7, 2009, 3:41:40 PM, you wrote:

> perhaps  you haven't been paying attention?

I've been paying close attention of a long period of time.  I'm a long
time member of the list.

My point was focus on moving away from general statements to concrete
points.

> we were told that work on IMAP was coming, and it has been obvious
> that there was no point hoping anything was going to happen until
> the rework which has reportedly been done and soon to be offered for
> testing, so no one has been re-reporting complaints.

I understand the point on frustration.  What I find continually
frustrating is broad based general statements that are not
substantiated.  Being specific is, in my opinion, an important element
of beta testing any piece of software.

> If users were endlessly complaining we would be offering a litany of
> what wasn't fixed with each new beta, and you'd see what 'endless
> complaints' would be like.

As just mentioned, if something is not working, I hope that it will be
added to the bug track or the issue would be added to an existing bug
track point.

Appreciate your follow up notes.

Jerry

--