On woensdag 10 juni 2009, 7:34:04 PM Ethan J Mings wrote,

> Calling the moderator.
> Can you please put an end to this thread!

I wholeheartedly agree with Ethan, Rick and Jens. This list is not
meant for killing dead horses, but for fruitful discussions about
Beta! development. That's why I just downloaded a fresh copy of TB!
4.2.4 and tried to install it on my computer. Alas, for some unknown
reason the .msi package refused to install, so I had to manually
extract the exe file and copy it to the program directory.

I've already set up an IMAP account at my regular provider and now I'm
fully set-up & prepared for thorough & critical testing of this
feature in current and future Beta! versions.

Arjan