On donderdag 11 juni 2009, 12:50:23 AM Rick wrote,

>   Plus 1 anyone?

I think I spotted a bug in TB! 4.2.4. When I tried to get Help on
changing View Modes (Options -> Preferences -> Message List -> View
Modes <Select View Mode> -> Edit) and clicked the "Help" button, I got
this: "Missing context help topic 11026".

After re-examining the problem I came to the preliminary conclusion
that the probable cause of this bug is a not quite uptodate help file
(It says: "What's new in version 3").

Perhaps it is a good idea for Ritlabs to rewrite the help file and
actualize it for version 4.x.x.x?

Arjan