Hello All,

I'm using PGP9 trial-ware recently. TB doesn't have built-in support for PGP9
currently. Although PGP9 has the email proxy, I prefer the built-in PGP support
of TB.

I've searched in the archive of TBBETA & TBUDL. I found out that PGP9 support
was discussed about 4 years ago. So my question is whether the PGP9 support
would be implementd or not? Thanks!

 Miles Chang                          mailto:drift...@gmail.com
Translator of Chinese The Bat! & AntispamSniper
Using The Bat! v4.2.6 with AntispamSniper v3.2.0.6 & MyMacros 1.11a
on Windows XP (v5.1.2600, Service Pack 3)