Hello all,

is anyone experiencing problems with built-in picture viewer?

My settings: Attachments are shown in a column, not minimized as a
symbol in message header preview. When I double-click on a
picture-attachment the built-in picture viewer opens and CPU-usage
increases dramatically from less than 5 to over 50 percent.
The amount of CPU consumption seems to correlate with the file size.
My system: XP SP3, Centrino Duo 2 x 2,4 GHz, 1 GB RAM

mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3