On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:05:09 +0700, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>All display partly here (not sure whether it is because my setting in
>the URL manager), but the message I just uploaded, Logistics Digest 10
>August, displays perfectly for less than a second and then suddenly
>turns blank. Now that's what I call odd!!

Funny. I opened this message, allowed

http://gm-link.com/tm_image.asp?c=37059&x=0&u=sta...@ttis.co.th&orc.gif

in the URL Manager, watched the message appear... and disappear.

However, after this first disappearing act it displayed just fine.

Then I opened the URL Manager again, removed the link, restarted
TB!, opened the message, and guess what? ;-)

Arjan