Hello Arjan,

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 05:26:47 +0200 GMT (23/Aug/09, 10:26 AM +0700 GMT),
Arjan de Groot wrote:

AdG> [Disappearing HTML message]

>>I don't guess. There are two possiblilities, and due to your emoticon
>>in the context, the probability that the message did not disappear any
>>more is greater than the other choice.

AdG> Yet it _did_ disappear. Somehow permitting TB! to download the
AdG> link(s) seems to cause this behaviour. OTOH blocking the link seems
AdG> to make the message disappear if you try to watch it twice. All in
AdG> all it looks like a very weird riddle to me.

TB! is a unique product. :-)

>>So, you are saying that the linked .gif (which didn't display in the
>>URL in my browser) made the message disappear? Is that WAD?

AdG> It looks like it. But it also looks like it's not consistent.

AdG> I really don't know what to make of it.

Let the developers work on it. They have access to the message, and it
has been confirmed that TB!'s behaviour is out of the ordinary.
They'll work on it, I'm sure.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.9.4