Jonathan-

I asked the same question last week. Apparently there isn't any more
at the present - just the sample that Stefan posted and the ability to
ask him questions. The rest is just guesswork and trial and error
right now. I'm hoping that the configuration thing will be fixed in
the next beta.

Sunday, January 26, 2003, 11:20:09 AM, you wrote:

JA> Is there any documentation anywhere in English? :)  Or are we left to
JA> guess most of the workins?  I asked the other day if there was any
JA> available, but didn't get an answer, so I'm guessing that we just have to
JA> guess... or am I wrong?

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: