Hello Stefan Tanurkov,
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:15:02 -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, January 28, 2003, 11:15:02 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

> Good [morning|afternoon|day|evening|night]  tracer,

t>> Again: is this plugin working AFTER or before filtering....

> This plug-in is working BEFORE filtering. I think we should add
> some callback option to determine presence of an address in a
> particular AB group to avoid cases like yours...

you may have to duplicate the thing, one before and after
filering...
I really want MY mail to goto MY mailboxes first, After which you
can have your plugins. On the other hand when spam and av is
involved you may want it before it goes to any box...
spam meaning real spam as at present plugins are in testing stage.

--

Best regards,

tracer

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: