Hi Carlo,

@12-Sep-2003, 13:53 +0200 (12:53 UK time) Carlo Revelli [CR] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

CR> I discovered that there are 2 attachment problems with The Bat
CR> version 2.

... <snip>

<moderator>
Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out Carlo.

This list is for discussion of the development issues of TB plugins.
This message should have been posted to TBBETA, where TB bugs can be
explored, tested and finally summarised to the BugTraq system, the
only way bugs actually get fixed!

I am a bit taken aback by the cross-posting tactic. This is not
something we have seen before on these lists and I (for one) would
appreciate it if you didn't do that.

Each list has a specific purpose:

TBUDL  for general peer to peer support of the released product
TBBETA for testing and debugging
TBTECH for macro, regexp, RFC, ISP, protocol and similar technical
       issues.
TBOT   for anything marginally or completely unrelated to TB
</moderator>

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1