On Sunday, February 01, 2004, Januk Aggarwal wrote...

>> You have to make sure that the sender's address really _starts_
>> with an a, b, c etc. You could try this:

>>    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Wouldn't it be better to anchor the start of the address with a word
> boundary \b instead of a start of string anchor? I'm honestly asking
> since I only use trivial regexps in filters.

So your filter would look like this then?

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or something to that affect right?  Would it match this?

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The a is still in the word boundry, just not at the beginning. I think
Carsten's solution is more likely to have the desired effect, but I'm
not that good at regex.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows.