Hello Januk,

Monday, February 2, 2004, 10:22:23 AM, you wrote:
JA> I'll ask the probably silly questions:

<sign> Sometimes it's the little things that get us...

JA>  1. Have you enabled regexps in that filter?

That would be it. I had it enabled on the 'Z' people filter because
that was my test filter. After I saw it work, I immediately copied the
regexp to all the other 'letter' filters (changing the letter to match
the filter of course), but forgot to turn on Regexps for each of those
other filters..

Thank you for pointing out the obvious to me who obviously missed it!
<grin>

Thanks to all for the help.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.03.47 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB