Hi T'Buddlers,

Well, having asked for objections to the idea of reflecting the TB
lists to GMane to provide access to the list in a News format, we
haven't received any that stood up to scrutiny.

As such, we (the mods) are giving notice that we intend to enable
the GMane feed on Wednesday. That still gives you folks 2 days to
either brace yourselves, object strongly or look forward with eager
anticipation.

One thing that we feel duty bound to do here is to provide you with
clear instructions for the use of the X-No-Archive header for those
that *really* don't want their posts echoed to this pretty well
spam-safe news feed.

1). Open "Option | Preferences" and click on "Message list | Message
    headers" (http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/header-edit.gif)
2). Click on "Add" and enter the details as shown here:
    http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/x-no-archive.gif
3). In your TB-list reply template, add the following:
    %SetHeader("X-No-Archive","Yes")%-

That should do it.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1