Hello Marck,

Marck> That would work too. I'm easy, but the current list rules use
Marck> the Reply-to: filter technique because it's more generic and
Marck> will work as a principal for other lists too.

IIRC the reason we set wrote it as we did was to mitigate some of the
issues surrounding the list moving and changing addresses so we tried
to boil it down to the most basic thing that would just work no matter
where we moved the list or what listserver we ran it under.

The lists have been relatively stable for a while now, so I don't see
where it would hurt to make it a bit more restrictive in the filter
string.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.05 Beta/12 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB