Hi Jacek,

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, at 15:27:46 [GMT +0100] (which was 7:27 AM where
I live) you wrote:
JS> Yesterday I developed new simple The Bat! plug-in to co-operate
JS> with Data Bases.

Outstanding!!!! Now this is something I think some of us will find
extremely useful... If TB can pull data from a DB, that eliminates the
need to keep subscriber lists in an addressbook, or importing them
from a MySQL or SQL backend to a web based subscription form.

Not to mention a good number of other things that could be done with
it.

So will it work with any DSN connection? If so I can pull from MySQL
and MSSQL DBs.

Thanks!

--
Leif  -:-  TB Lists Moderator  -:-  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F

Tagline of the day:
Daily acroymn: BIOYIOP > Blow It Out Your I/O Port

Roguemoticons - http://www.PCWize.com/thebat
PCWSmileys    - http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/pcwsmileys.php