Hello all!

>  In  TB version > 3.02.10 menu is placed on the toolbar. You need HWND
>  of this toolbar instead.

That is the question. Is this toolbar's properties are similar to
menu's properties? I have an suggestion: NOT. I will try to get
handle of TSpTBXToolbar (which is child window of TMailerForm), but
dont't think that it is the right way. Some time ago Alexander Leschinsky
said me that there's no way to add my own menu using external methods
like that. I can add my own menu item by modifying .DEF's but i cannot
link this new menus with any plugin events.

Can anyone comment this?

--
ICQ: 243063337
WBR, Stanislav V. Mikov, developer of UMC/UMX and UniNP for The Bat! :)