Hello Chris,

On Friday, July 5, 2002 at 20:11 GMT +0100, special agents were
informed that Chris Weaven [CW] leaked:

JA>> By the way Chris, I made a mistake in the TimeZoneCheck QT I posted.
JA>> It should be:
JA>> ====[QT TimeZoneCheck]====
JA>> %IF:'%QINCLUDE="Time"'<>'%ODATE="hh:nn"':'%-
JA>> which was %QINCLUDE="OtherDate" where I am,%-
JA>> ':''%-
JA>> ====[End]====

CW> As you can see from the above attribution line, things don't seem to
CW> have slotted in aswell as I hoped they would've.

Make sure you're using the QT you quoted.  The original TimeZoneCheck
QT I posted has an error in the delimiters that could cause the
problem you're seeing.

CW> Also, how do I wrap the attribution line when I get to 72 characters?

As Marck already told you:

,----- [ Begin Marck's quote ] -----
| %wrapped=#%qinclude="attribution"#
`----- [  End  ] -----

If you don't have the attribution in its own QT, simply put
%wrapped=#...#
where ... is replaced with the attribution line, or any single
paragraph you want wrapped.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

I simply wasn't cool enough for them (whomever they were) to offer
drugs to me.  Drugs were everywhere, that's what the TV said.  I
could get offered drugs at any time.  Yeah, right.  -- J. Sullivan