Hello Chris,

On Thursday, July 11, 2002 at 21:34 GMT +0100, Chris Weaven [CW] heard
voices say:

CW> It only seems to work when I write to you, or it could be the fact
CW> that it's a different date?

I'm not sure.  There have been so many changes to your template, I can
no longer make heads or tails of what you have.  Can you please post
the parts of your template system which are responsible for including
the "where I am" part.

CW> I am using the correct template. I've checked a couple of times
CW> now.

Ok, then I really don't know the problem.  Please include *all* of the
parts of your templates which affect the attribution line.

CW> The only other thing I wanted to work on was, if they're in the same
CW> time zone, I wanted it to say in 'our' time zone, rather than in 'your'
CW> time zone.

Ok, but that can be done as part of the streamlining of your current
templates.

CW> Apologies for being thick still, but your help is really
CW> appreciated

No problem.

CW> and I think once I've got this sorted, I'll be kept quiet for a
CW> bit!?

Why?  Won't you want to use your new template system as much as
possible? ;-)

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

If you've ever noticed, the average traffic cone queue stretches for
miles, and the poor things often wait for hours without progressing
anywhere. Traffic cones have rights, just like people.