Hello Dan,

An archeological dig discovered that on Wednesday, September 3, 2003
at 09:31 GMT -0400, Dan Grunberg [DG] chiseled the following:

DG> Many months ago ago, Januk Aggarwal wrote this system of six
DG> templates, that generates the time and time-zone tag shown on the
DG> first line of my replies. The system of templates automatically
DG> corrects the time zone for Standard (S) or Daylight (D) time.

Just to remind everyone, the purpose is to determine Dan's current
timezone & daylight savings setting automatically. Now that TB has
plugin macros, an alternate, and probably much easier solution could
involve a short plugin macro that just reads & returns the info from
the Windows registry (it must be there somewhere).  I haven't yet
attempted to learn how to make plugins, so that's why I sent Dan here.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal