In one of my templates I use a macro that looks like this:

%IF:"%TO"="[EMAIL PROTECTED]":%FROM="Arjan de Groot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>":
%FROM="Arjan de Groot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

Which means: if I send a message to TBOT, my GMX address will be
used and if I send a message elsewhere, my tmfweb address will be
used.

Now, what I really want is this macro to work for _all_
Yahoogroups. In other words, if I send a message to any of the
Yahoogroups mailing lists, my GMX address should be used, in all
other cases my tmfweb address.

Loosely translated in macro language:

%IF:"%TO"has"yahoogroups.com"in it:%FROM="Arjan de Groot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>":
%FROM="Arjan de Groot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

I know this can be accomplished with the REGEX macro's, but I'm
afraid most of them are far beyond me at the moment.

Can anyone tell me how to do it, or give me some directions to
a place where I can find a more thorough description of those
complicated macro's? I've consulted the Help file, but that
didn't help much.

Arjan