On Sunday, February 8, 2004, at 09:15:30 [UTC+0530] (Sunday, February 8,
2004 04:45 my local time) K Shantanu wrote:

> I still cannot get it down properly. Can you please check it with your
> setup. I have also uploaded some screenshots on my site for you to see.
> Can you please go through them and tell me what I am missing.

Please check the "This field is on address list" option. Then you can set
this field as follows:
 - globally visible in Viewer using main menu "View | Message header",
 - visible in editor using "View| menu in editor window.

--
Best regards,
Zygmunt Wereszczynski