Foster, Graham @ 2004-Aug-19 7:11:10 AM
"Examples of new feature usage" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Are only talking a 10-20 page hints & tips document (more my
> original scope), or something much more substantial? Do we have the
> source material to occupy a database / Wiki?
I'm thinking about something more substantial. We have enough content.
Just look at the TBUDL archive. I'd say that's enough.

> If a fully fledged wiki became available...
> a) would "hints and tips" / best practice ideas be enough?
See below.

> b) how would in fit in with the forum, Marck's FAQ, various mailing
> lists etc??
I see it as a "updated documentation." We could use it to explain new
features before they get into the help file (if they ever do) and
expand on old features.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Sign on a repair shop door: WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD
ON THE DOOR -- THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)