Hello TBTECH,

Being a 'mouse' type person I never had much use to edit/change the
shortcuts in TheBat, but now I find I cannot do so.

I get to the 'Edit Shortcut Keys' fine, but when I try and change
anything and press ok a window pops up saying 'Sorry, you have some
errors' and I have to cancel the operation. Even when I just open the
Edit window and press ok I still get the error message.

I check for conflicts and don't find any. Even when I just open the Edit
window and press ok I still get the error message.

Now I'm pretty sure I never changed anything in here, so I don't
understand why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using The Bat! Version 3.0.0.17 & SpamPal

Paul