Hallo Paul,

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:28:29 -0700GMT (23-9-2004, 8:28 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

PFS> I get to the 'Edit Shortcut Keys' fine, but when I try and change

PFS> I check for conflicts and don't find any. Even when I just open the Edit
PFS> window and press ok I still get the error message.

Even opening and closing creates a shortcut.cfg in the master
directory where all of your accounts are located (per default).
Check whether that file exists and whether it isn't read only (because
of a back-up from CD).

When that's not the case I suggest that you take this as a beta issue
to the beta list.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.16
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.