Hallo Carlos,

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:51:51 -0100GMT (6-7-2007, 16:51 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

CM> I made a new installation of 1.62r, on a different computer than my old one.
CM> Receiving is fine, but I want to send a mail I get a message that reads
like this:

CM> You can not leave FROM: field blank

I suppose you didn't leave the From: header blank, did you?

CM> As I changed server too, I am not sure if that is the problem.

Some questions, what are you using as: virus scanner, firewall,
anything else that intercepts your mail?

You changed servers. Does that mean you're running your own mail
server or do mean that you changed your ISP?

--
Groetjes, Roelof

and that is how we know the Earth is banana-shaped.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.8
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM