Hallo Brian,

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:55:28 -0700GMT (31-3-2008, 19:55 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

BA> When the scheduler runs the screen pops up every so often, showing that the
BA> program is recurring, but the text in the windows is shown so quickly that I
BA> can't read it,

Run the same command from the command prompt so that the text will
stay visible. That might help you further.

If it doesn't help you along, you might post the command and error
both to the list, so that we know what you are talking about.

Another thing that might help are the versions of TB and Windows that
you've been using on your old pc and your new one.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Dogmatism: Puppyism come to its full growth.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.20
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000
3 pop3 accounts