Hello George M. Menegakis,

On Monday, October 04, 1999, 1:27:05 PM you told us:

SH>> Yupe,  I got it if read/rcv msg from someone who use ELM [version
SH>> 2.4  PL22] in plain-text format. But noticed, if later version of
SH>> ELM [version 2.4 PL23] or PL24 Alpha have no problem, either MIME
SH>> or plain-text.

GMM> I  usually  get  them  from  listserv  (the daemon) and also from
GMM> varius  daemons  that  send  mails.  Either case there is a bug ,
GMM> after  all  only  The Bat shows that there are inline attachments
GMM> (all  versions I have used from 1.32 to 1.36Beta9) and frankly it
GMM> is very iritating.

Have you look after, from what's mailer the came from ?
I  noticed,  if  the msg using UUencode (esp. 8-bit) will making *.att
attachment.  The  UUencode  widely  use  in  *.nix  mailer, other else
if  the  sender  using  Enrich  Text  (perhaps  "Alexander V. Kiselev"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   can   give   you   an   example   whats   the
"message.enrich" attachment is).

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

I am using The Bat! 1.36 Beta/9 <registered> at
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 5
Created : Monday, October 04, 1999, 15:27:51 (GMT + 07:00)