Hi there!

On 4 Oct 99, at 9:27, George M. Menegakis wrote
    about "Re: Strange inline attachments":

> I usually get them from listserv (the daemon) and also from varius daemons that
> send  mails.  Either  case  there  is a bug , after all only The Bat shows that
> there are inline attachments (all versions I have used from 1.32 to 1.36Beta9)
> and frankly it is very iritating.

George, why wouldn't you provide us here with an example of
such message? Having never seen this behaviuor, I cannot
even guess what particular aspect of the message's MIME
headers result in the (strange) things you describe?

Try to MIME-forward such a message...

SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)
--
Thought for the day:
  Statistics are a highly logical and precise method for saying

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---