On Tuesday, October 05, 1999, 03:26, LCB wrote:

> A while back someone posted the macros to autosend your public key on
> request. Since then I have suffered a loss of all equipment to a house
> fire and am trying to rebuild. If anybody keeps records of these tips,
> can you please lookup and repost the procedure.

Hello LCB,

   well, below you see how to request my public key.

   Appropriate to that I built a filter for the string "Send PGPkey of
   Frisch" with action "Send Auto-Reply". And the template contains
   the macro %ATTACHFILE="n".

   n is the path, where my public key file is.

Jürgen

Using The Bat! 1.36 Beta/9
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998

PGP-key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=PGPkey&body=Send%20PGPkey%20of%20Frisch
Key ID: 0x371AFB16

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]