Hi there!

On 11 Oct 99, at 12:31, DINH Frederic wrote
    about "Feat. request: convert forwarded ms":

> For the moment, I save the attached msg, and import it back to my
> folder. Very tedious, and time consuming every morning.
>
> It didn't seem to catch their interest, but I hope it will. Does
> anybody fells like me?

I do! And this exactly functionality has been requested heaps of
times, but "воз и ныне там" (forgive me for using Russian,
don't think this could be translated into English reliably):-)

SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)
--
Thought for the day:
  In any household, junk accumulates to fill the space available

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---