Hello, The Bat Users!

> Some time ago, I submit the following feature request to TB team:
>
> - a command to convert forwarded messages to "normal" messages, as if
> you were the recipient.

> For the moment, I save the attached msg, and import it back to my
> folder. Very tedious, and time consuming every morning.

May be this can be done automatically with filters? You can run an
external program, extract the attached message, then run TB with
command line to import the attached message. All you need is a program
to extract the attached message - such as MIMEDEC or some other; or a
program to determine the attached message filename, if TB already
extracted it - in this case some text preprocessor may be will do...

Andrew                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.36 S/N E9230B5C
under Russian Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
on an AMD-K5-133 with 32Mb EDO 60ns RAM and
   Samsung WNR-31601A 1.6Gb hard disk