Hi there,

in the address book, I can enter a name prefix for an address. I can't
find  out  how  I  can  use that prefix when creating a new message or
replying  to  one. I'd like my message to say something like "Dear Mr.
Jones" or "Dear Mrs. Harris" automatically, using the name prefix from
the  address  book  entry.  Has  anyone done that? If it doesn't work,
what's that name prefix for?

Thanks!

Oliver Sturm

--
Oliver Sturm / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996