Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

On Sunday, October 17, 1999, 8:48:20 PM, Thomas wrote:

> It scrolls through the message and then jumps to the next message,
> regardless of whether read or unread. It works perfectly, and there is
> no need for any bug report. ;-)

I guess it depends on what you want to do. Assume you have messages
sorted by ASCENDING date. Do you want to read the most recent message
first, then the next most recent, and so forth, moving back through
time? In other words, do you want to read the response before the
original message? If so, then it works perfectly...

To me, it's a bug; to you, maybe not. Maybe it would be best to have
an option to set the behavior.

AKL>> Ctrl+]  - jump to the next unread (inside the current folder _only_)

> Yes,  and I don't think there is a way to jump to an unread message in
> anotehr folder.

AKL>> Ctrl+[  - jump to the previous _unread_ (inside the current folder _only_)

> As for these "short" keys, somebody suggested to change these to N for
> Next Unread and so on, I think the suggestions were based on
> Agent - I think that would be a good idea. Ctrl-] is really awkward to
> use.

Absolutely agree.

 Keith Russell
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]