Hi, boys and girls.

If I can give an opinion, let me say that people wants to say "Computer, write a
letter to Mr. brown saying he's fired", and expects the computer to do that.

Maybe  is a myth feeded by movies and popular imagination. Some time ago, I read
an  article that said "... if you want to build an easy-to-use software, compare
it to your remote control or your stereo...".

I  think  we  (programmers)  have  to build good and easy-to-use interfaces, but
anyways people *always* will find them hard to use, because people don't like to
read manuals at all.

Well, I hope to make myself clear. My english is not so good :)

--
Best regards
             Juanma

To get my public PGP key,
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=pgp_key