I have returned to The Bat! and like it enough this time around to have
purchased the edu licence :-)

However, I have noticed during the past 4 days, that I have had to
repair 4 different folders.  I had a similar problem when I first
tried The Bat!, but nothing like this.  I should add, that my system
now is so different from my original system, both harware- and
software-wise, that I don't think the problem is my setup.

It is not too difficult to repair, but it is a pain in you know where,
and if it really is a built-in weakness (feature?), why not make the
reinexing much easier?

Kind regards / Venlig hilsen,
 Mogens                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]