Pasquale J. Festa Sr. wrote:

 <snip>
> Are  you ready for this? I checked everything and my fonts was set for
> courier  new  size  12,  as  soon as I set it to size 10 everything is
> fine, as soon as you change the font size the messages get truncated.

I realized what the problem was when you included my messages among
those that are truncated.  Changing your font to a smaller one would
have the same effect as increasing the width of the message body view
window, in that more characters may be displayed per line.

All, that I said earlier stands, in that, a badly formatted message
will be badly formatted when you get it and you can't really make it
look any better.

--
 * Ali Martin              mailto: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  ** Pound forehead on keyboard to continue.

   *** Using The Bat! v1.38 Beta/3 [-] Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)