Hello Paula,

Tuesday, November 23, 1999, 2:11:24 AM, you wrote:

PF> On Tuesday, November 23, 1999, Pasquale J. Festa Sr. wrote:

>> Hmm still happens to me, does monitor size have a connection, I
>> basicly have a 9 inch viewing screen.

PF> Monitor size has a connection only to the extent that it limits how wide
PF> you can make the display panes. Try this: Double-click on a message to
PF> open it in the Folder View. Maximize that window, then click on the Next
PF> Message icon to refresh the display to see if the messages wrap
PF> correctly. Try a few messages, because some messages always have stumps
PF> no matter what you do. If most of your messages still wrap awkwardly,
PF> then you will need to make your font size smaller.

Yes, it's must be my monitor size, funny it's the real first time that
I  may  have  noticed  it ( I never changed anything in Pegasus ), and
with  Opera  my preferred browser there is a zoom function to make the
screen easier to read.

Well  now  that we all got me straight on this (I wholly thank you all
for  your  patience )I'll go see if my college son will give me his 17
incher LoL.

 Pasquale                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]