Howdy beautiful Bat fans,

  This has been bugging me. Is there a way to keep certain messages
  (designated by folder perhaps?) from animating the tray icon when
  they are unread? My dilemma is: I like the tray icon to animate on
  all unread messages _except_ unread messages from this and the beta
  discussion lists. The UDL and BDL messages get filtered to their own
  folders, but I can't figure a way to keep them from animating the
  tray without letting the filter mark all received messages as read.
  But I want to know which U/BDL messages are new! ...Help, anyone?

  Unequivocally,
  Jason Thompson
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm using The Bat! v1.38 Beta/3. Fear the night.
www.ritlabs.com/the_bat ... If you dare.