Since I've received no response to this to date, I'm putting it back
on the list.

Hello all fellow TBUDL members,

I want to dynamically link the attachments I send from whatever
directory they happen to be located in, rather have them copied to a
separate "attachment" directory or any other directory (although
creating a "shortcut" in TB!s attachment directory would be fine).

Am I missing something, or is there no way to do this w/ v. 1.36?

Best regards,
Douglas Hinds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]