Kevin Boylan wrote:

> I'm a little confused from what everyone is saying here.  Maybe I missed
> part of the discussion, but for me, just filtering on TBUDL alone in the
> Recipient field works just fine.  All messages come in with someones name
> in the recipient field but the email address there always is
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> For instance doesn't the To: field in this message as you have received it
> look like "Jason Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" (without the quotes)?

There are various ways of filtering TBUDL mail and your way is
certainly one of them. I suggested the way that I do it and it doesn't
work for him which is very strange. I'm trying to see what the problem
is.

--
Ali  Martin                    |     Using The Bat! v1.38 Beta/4
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ Second star to the right & straight on till morning... ]
___