Martin van Soest wrote:

> It took me a while to put CSAPI in front of the language with the
> %language macro, but I won't say anything more about that since ppl
> have remarked that it is quite unwise to discuss beta-stuff here.

It tends to cause confusion, that's all, where beta features are
mistakenly thought to be official release features.

> Btw, %COOKIE="filename" rulez!

As many other things with TB! .... :))

--
Ali  Martin                    |     Using The Bat! v1.38 Beta/4
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ Oxymoron: Senatorial Courtesy. ]
___