On 02 December 1999 at 20:49, [EMAIL PROTECTED] told the list:

>> begin 644 Happy99.exe

CV> Note that our Filter System detected and removed the Happy99.exe
CV> e-mail WORM VIRUS from an e-mail sent by Mike....

Yes  indeed,  and I'm beginning the inquest to discover why our server
let it through! (we have the technology to have removed it at source -
it failed us).

My  sincere  apologies  to  all members of this list who received this
virus and I fervently hope that none of you ran it.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists