My  sincere  apologies  to  all members of this list who received
this virus and I sincerely hope that none of you ran it neither.

I was not aware that my CPU had been infected nor was I aware that my
Anti Virus was out of date.

I updated my Anti-Virus software, located all infected files, deleted
all, updated my wsock32.dll file, sent a dozen E-Mails to myself.

I then sent E-Mail to everyone that I may have infected with full
details of virus.

I have Norton Anti-Virus up and running.

Thank you all for the many letters both kind and unkind.  The unkind
ones helped me thru an otherwise stressful event.  I was both tickled
and overjoyed at the remarks that were coming via way of the BAT
GANG.  My lack of awareness caused many hours of work not only for
myself but many others that may have executed the attached file.

NOW! BAT GANG, bless all of you.  I Still could use some help.

Please consider:

I'm using Bat Version 1.35.  I can not configure my Bat E-mail
Software to function within our network.  Our Server has the WWW and
smtp and pop direct connection and I am trying to use the Bat on my
work-station.  I have been attempting this for several months without
success.  All suggestions will be appreciated.

We are using a local area network with Hub.
Our local Server has internal IP of 193.169.1.5
We are using TCP/IP components.

Are Primary Network Logon is:  Client For Microsoft Networks.

I am also open for suggestions if there may be a better way to configure
this network in order to get Bat Software to function.

Thank you.

Best regards,
 Mike                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]