On Friday, December 03, 1999, 12:00:06 (GMT +07:00) Syafril Hermansyah
told to the list:

M>> My  sincere apologies to all members of this list who received this
M>> virus and I sincerely hope that none of you ran it neither.

M>> I was not aware that my CPU had been infected nor was I aware that my
M>> Anti Virus was out of date.

SH> [ ... ]

SH> Oops,  your  message  still having the Happy99.exe viruses (maybe only
SH> the  "viral"),  perhaps  not clean enough. I have activate happy99.exe
SH> virus  in  this  server  this  morning,  and strip-off the happy99.exe
SH> attachment, so only the text message comes up to the list.

SH> I  am waiting for respond from some members mail server, if they still
SH> detected too, I will set the server to trapped and move the message to
SH> [trash] folder, and the message will not distribute by the List Server.

OK.
Till  now  I  didn't receive any "complaint" from member's Mail Server
(which  equipped  with  Anti  Virus such Wolfgang, Ray etc), means the
server stripping off the viruses well.
So,  I  choose  alternative one : strip-off the attachment and let the
original message going to the list for distribution.

Have a nice day Everyone !

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

I am using The Bat! 1.38 Beta/5 (reg) under
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 6

Created : Friday, December 03, 1999, 15:04:06 (GMT + 07:00)