Hi DOLIST Customer Support,

On Dienstag, 7. Dezember 1999 at 18:04:12 you wrote:

DCS>   The  bug  description: When I drag & drop and attachment to the
DCS>   mail composition window, after the mail is sent, the attachment
DCS>   refer  to  the  file  on the disk and not the one really in the
DCS>   mail  (for  example  if  the  file has been updated on disk). I
DCS>   notice  that  when I drag & drop the file was mime encoded when
DCS>   it  was  Base64  encoded  when  added  via the attach panel. No
DCS>   problem  via  the  attach  icon.  Could it be solved? This very
DCS>   annoying.

That's not only annoying. I noticed The Bat! does not even create it's
own  copy  of  the file sent. I thought it through and I think it's of
course  kind of logical not to copy some large file unnecessarily. But
it's  even  mor logical that I assume the message to be intact in it's
whole if it went to my "sent" folder.

Maybe  someone needs the current behaviour as an option, but for me it
means I've gone on the wrong assumption for quite a long time (meaning
I  always thought I had a copy of some file I sent so someone lying in
my  "sent"  folder),  so  I'll really have to have a look at what data
I've lost.

Oliver Sturm

--
Oliver Sturm / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996