Morning Januk Aggarwal,

> I was wondering, is there anyway in The Bat! to automatically BCC ALL
> mail from an account to another address?  I have a bunch of user
> specific templates, and I really don't want to search through all my
> contacts and all my folders just to add %BCC="[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  I'm
> guaranteed to miss one or two.  Any ideas?

 Well, I haven't tried or ever used it, but a way of achieving what
 (I think) you want may be an outgoing mail filter that either
 forwards every outgoing message to that other account or generates a
 template based message to that account. Both are under the actions
 tab of the filter properties.

 But reading just now that you can do a file include... yes, that's
 probably the better option on long terms.

--
|on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
:with The Bat! 1.38e