Hello Jast,

I tried the forwarding filter, and let this be a warning to any of you
out there who want to try it, it causes an infinite loop if you're not
careful.  I had it set up so any mail with my e-mail address as the
sender would get forwarded, but that meant the forwarded message would
get forwarded, and that would get forwarded, and so on.  :-)
I think for now I'll just make sure that I've BCC'd a copy.  Worst
case scenario is that not all my correspondence is on ONE machine.
That was just one nice feature of Netscape messenger that I kind of
miss.  I could select if and where any sent messages were saved.
Either on the local machine or forwarded to some address.

Thanks.

--------

--
Thanks for writing