Hello tracer,
On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:39:15 +0700 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 2:39:15 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
tracer wrote:

tracer> Wednesday, December 15, 1999

tracer> On  Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:49:50 +0000, tracer wrote:       <==== its  2.37 pm
time zone +7
tracer> I can see a problem though...
tracer> Try opening and responding to an OLD email. It gives you the wrong
tracer> day/time...
tracer> My mistake????
obviously I have already grabbed another version and it works...after
some mods(g). Maybe we should collect the working ones together and
supply them as demo for the help file.
Different ways of doing the same thing is a good way to see what
differences are in result.

(snip)
Best regards,

tracer