Hello Keith Russell,
On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:35:45 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, December 30, 1999, 11:35:45 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Keith Russell wrote:

>>> has a setting (I think) in Drweb32.ini, which is in the drweb
>>> directory.
>>> [DOS]
>>> LngFileName="Russian.DWL"

>> Just tested: delete this line, and it will switch to English:-) Sorry
>> for inconvenience, but I told you it was an offer for *Russians*:-
>> ) Time to learn Russian, yeah?
I deleted BOTH those lines as the Enlish Drweb hasnt got them.

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]